Last updated on 1st November, 2022
Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us", "Our" or "Reczee" in this Agreement) refers to Reczee Private Limited.
Website refers to Reczee, accessible from https://www.reczee.com, any other subdomain of reczee.com or Reczee Wand extension.
Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a mobile phone or a digital tablet.
Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
Service refers to everything on the Website and all the features within it.
Customer refers to everyone who is using services provided by Reczee.
Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Information we collect
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
When you register for an Account, we may ask for your contact information, including items such as name, company name, address, email address, and telephone number.
We might also collect usage data which may include information such as your device's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Candidate/Applicant data of our customers
Reczee Platform (ATS)
In some cases Reczee processes personal data as a service for our Customers, for such cases the Customer carries the responsibility for the personal data that is being processed, in other words the Customer is the controller and Reczee is the processor. Job applicants and end-users of the product (most likely the employees of the Customer) should always contact the Customer for more information about how their personal data is being processed with our website.
Any further processing on top of this data (for example analytics, filtering, insights, etc), will be used for serving the customers by helping them make better decisions to improvise their recruitment activities.
Data collected via Reczee Wand (Google chrome extension) by our customers is governed by their own privacy policies which would be prompted to you by external platforms (for example LinkedIn) without Reczee being involved into the process
- With Reczee TalentHub, there are two primary stakeholders involved - candidate and the company who is recruiting talent.
- Any information provided by candidate at the time of setting up their profile is guided by visibility settings of Reczee TalentHub. At any point in time, the candidate can choose the attributes that he/she want to show it publicly and/or with the companies who are recruiting.
- Candidate evaluations will be shown to the companies where the candidate has applied and/or to the companies where the candidate fits their requirements for further processing of the candidature.
- If you're a student enrolled in an institute, basic candidate details and skill validations might be shared with the college authorities.
In addition, Reczee may provide you with "just-in-time" disclosures or additional information about the data collection, use and sharing practices. These notices may provide more information about Reczee's privacy practices, or provide you with additional choices about how Reczee process your Personal Data. The notices and information are subject to this Privacy Notice unless specifically indicated otherwise in the notice.
How we use your information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Send you emails
- Find and prevent fraud
Reczee follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users' movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
CCPA Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
Under the CCPA, among other rights, California consumers have the right to:
Request that a business that collects a consumer's personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers.
Request that a business delete any personal data about the consumer that a business has collected.
Request that a business that sells a consumer's personal data, not sell the consumer's personal data.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access - You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification - You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure - You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability - You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
- If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Reczee does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.